On a beautiful day, it can be nice to take the ATV or UTV out for a spin. The sun is shining, the wind is blowing in your hair; you’re blazing the trails and life is good. It’s likely the last thing you’re thinking about is whether you have insurance on the vehicle.
Why ATV/UTV Insurance is Important
Owning a recreational vehicle, such as an ATV, requires the same sense of responsibility as owning a car. That means that it should be insured and protected.
With this being a unique item to insure, we may find you better pricing by going with an insurance company that aggressively pursues recreational vehicles.
Being an independent agency allows us to look at the many insurance companies we represent and obtain competitive pricing. We want to get the best for our customers and make sure they’re properly insured.
William Isaac Insurance Agency has companies that offers specialized coverage options to ensure that you’re protected when blazing the trails.
These options include:
- Property damage – this covers costs if you damage property that isn’t yours
- Bodily injury – this pays for medical bills of someone else in an accident which you’re responsible for
- Collision coverage – damage from another vehicle, or Mother Nature, such as debris, trees, and weather
- Uninsured motorist – to protect you from any damages caused by an uninsured motorist
- Comprehensive coverage – this is extra security for vandalism, theft, damage or fire protection